Billy works every day to make accounting and bookkeeping easy as a breeze. We do this by delivering Denmark's easiest accounting application with over 60,000 registered companies. In addition, Billy offers a digital accounting solution called Meneto, where customers simply need to forward or take a picture of their receipts, and then we take care of the rest of their accounts.
About the position
We're looking for an engineer who's focused on building beautiful, performant, and inclusive user interfaces. You are an engineer who cares as much about the elegance of UIs as you do about the code and architecture that powers them.
Who you are
A developer who has led product initiatives and has multiple years of professional experience in React, Angular, Vue, or similar. You may be comfortable across the stack, but probably specialise in the following:
- UI & Product Instincts: You have feelings about how a web page should look and feel, care about the nuances of how users will work with the product you're building, and aim to build inclusive and accessible experiences. We don't expect you to be a visual designer, but we're looking for someone who can build on the work of our experienced design team.
- Nice to haves: You have some experience with design tools like Figma, Miro or Sketch and some level of comfort with PHP (ideally Laravel) or Node.js. If you've never worked with any of these in your life but want to learn more about them, please still apply.
What you'll do
- Build interactive, thoughtful, and inclusive UIs in React that are a delight to use
- Create components and APIs for our frontend libraries
- Collaborate with backend developers on a full-stack team to develop new features and products
- Work with the design team and product managers to bring ideas to life
- Contribute to the growth of other members of the team
What's in it for you
- A challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome
- We cherish creativity and innovation, and we invest in training and development of employees
- Flexible working hours
- Remote friendly
- Central office in Copenhagen (Rådhuspladsen)
Now that we have caught your attention, we look forward for you to catch ours. Please upload on our site your English resume including a short text where you tell us why you are the right fit for us.
All applications are continuously evaluated, but you can expect to hear from us within 4 weeks.